- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Borneo Backpackers
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Shared Dormitory, 1 of 6 Beds
Shared Dormitory, 1 of 8 Beds
About this area
Borneo Backpackers is located in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighbourhood. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Gaya Street Sunday Market and Imago Shopping Mall. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.
- Gaya Street Sunday Market - 1 min walk
- Wisma Merdeka - 4 min walk
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall - 7 min walk
- KK Plaza - 7 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 10 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 8 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Biru Biru – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: 50 per cent of room rate for check-in after 6 AM
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Toilet is dirty
The room is nice. A queen bed with a dressing table and chair. But theres no hook to hang clothes or towels. The toilet bowl is quite dirty when i first came in. Theres like people's business "stain". If it cleans with clorox or at least brush it off it would be nice. The staff is not as quite friendly as i thought.