Visitors can enjoy all that Ichinoseki has to offer including the hot springs and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Ichinoseki
- The closest major airport is in Hanamaki (HNA-Iwate - Hanamaki), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Ichinoseki
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Ichinoseki Station. Ichinoseki might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ichinoseki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Ichinoseki gets about 1205 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C