I liked how it was not the newest item on the block it felt like Hawaii. Loved the staff they went above and beyond. Never felt like we where putting them out.
Overview of Queen Kapiolani Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, View (Diamond Head View)
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Ocean View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Ocean View
Studio, City View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony, City View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony, View (Diamond Head View)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony, Ocean View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, View (Diamond Head View)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Ocean View
Studio, Ocean View
Penthouse, Balcony, City View
Penthouse, Balcony, Ocean View
About this area
Located near the beach, Queen Kapiolani Hotel is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood. Royal Hawaiian Center and Ala Moana Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Aloha Stadium. Scuba diving, snorkelling and waterskiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Honolulu travel guide
- Honolulu Zoo - 2 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 8 min walk
- Waikiki Aquarium - 10 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 10 min walk
- International Market Place - 13 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- DECK. Bar & Grille – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Queen Kapiolani Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 45.99 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 45.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-207-956-5824-01. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service