- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Gothia Towers
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room (with 1 extra bed)
Premium Sky double
Junior Suite (Minimum check-in age is 25)
Family Room (2 adults and 2 children)
Premium Sky Family room
Family Room (2 adults and 1 child)
About this area
Located in Gothenburg, Gothia Towers is connected to the convention centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Botanic Gardens and Castle Forest, while Gothenburg Museum of Art and Museum of World Culture are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Liseberg Amusement Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Korsvägen Tram Stop is just steps away and Liseberg Tram Stop is 3 minutes by foot.Visit our Gothenburg travel guide
- Swedish Exhibition and Congress Centre - 2 min walk
- Universeum - 3 min walk
- Liseberg Amusement Park - 3 min walk
- Scandinavium - 3 min walk
- Museum of World Culture - 5 min walk
- Korsvägen Tram Stop - 2 min walk
- Gothenburg Liseberg Station - 6 min walk
- Gothenburg (GOT-Landvetter) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Heaven 23 – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- Ristoria – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare on selected days. Kids' menu available.
- West Coast – Bistro with a bar offering Scandinavian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare on selected days.
- Twentyfourseven – Coffee shop with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Guests will have access to the following alternative facilities during the renovation:
- Health club
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: SEK 225 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: SEK 395 per night
- A facilities fee includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
as good as previously
It felt like you didn’t get as good as room as when booking direct with the hotel. Dirty socks still in one of the drawers. Expensive for the size of room etc but otherwise a comfortable stay.