Gauriaguet Hotels from RM146
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Visitors to Gauriaguet are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum and Contemporary Art Museum.
- There are 660 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Gauriaguet
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Gauriaguet Station. Gauriaguet might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Gauriaguet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Gauriaguet gets about 912 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°F