Visitors can enjoy all that Frankston has to offer including the golf courses and spas. The cultural and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Frankston
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 36 mi (58 km) away
Getting around Frankston
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Frankston is simple. Head over to Frankston Station for metro transport. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Melbourne Leawarra Station.
Dressing for Frankston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- About 12 millimetres of rain falls on Frankston each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C