Evans Head Hotels from RM288
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Evans Head
Visitors can enjoy all that Evans Head has to offer including the beaches, restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Evans Head
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY), 21.3 mi (34.2 km) away
Dressing for Evans Head
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- About 34 millimetres of rain falls on Evans Head each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 8°C