Eureka Hotels from RM247
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Eureka, and visitors give high marks for the seaside, beautiful forests and casinos. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape.
- There are 244 hotels and other accommodation options in Eureka
- The closest major airport is in Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Eureka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Eureka is 1010 millimetres
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C