Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2021
Travellers to Dubai give high marks for the riverfront, shopping and local tours. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights in the city include Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and Mall of the Emirates.
- There are 1250 hotels and other accommodation options in Dubai
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away
Getting around Dubai
Walk to nearby metro stations like Palm Deira Station, Al Ras Station and Baniyas Square Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Dubai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 41°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 37°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dubai is 60 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 40°C, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 15°C