Visitors to Diss are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Diss
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 49.3 mi (79.3 km) away
Getting around Diss
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Diss Station. Diss might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Diss
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Diss each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C