- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Airport Hotel Grand Delhi
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Club Room with Airport Drop
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Airport Hotel Grand Delhi is in an area with good airport proximity. India Gate and Qutub Minar are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sarojini Nagar Market and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- DLF Cyber City - 7 min drive
- Kingdom of Dreams - 13 min drive
- Sarojini Nagar Market - 29 min drive
- Qutub Minar - 32 min drive
- Janakpuri District Centre - 41 min drive
- Delhi Aero City Station - 8 min walk
- New Delhi Palam Station - 10 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Rooftop Restaurant – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Airport Hotel Grand Delhi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 300 for adults and INR 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 750.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
It’s not Grand but it’s in Delhi
We checked out of the Shangri-La Eros hoping to spend our only day in Delhi site seeing but the toxic smog meant we needed to spend the day indoors. We didn’t want to pay a full day rate at Shangri-La so decided to hide out for for 8 hours at Delhi Grand close to the airport. We got what we paid for!