- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Cooperstown Dreams Park
- 11 min walk
- Cooperstown Fun Park
- 3 min drive
- Brewery Ommegang
- 9 min drive
- Oneonta, NY (ONH-Oneonta Municipal)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Milford, Comfort Inn & Suites Milford / Cooperstown is in a rural location and on a lake. National Baseball Hall of Fame and Heroes of Baseball Wax Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Cooperstown Fun Park and Barnyard Swing Miniature Golf.Visit our Milford travel guide
- Cooperstown Dreams Park - 11 min walk
- Cooperstown Fun Park - 3 min drive
- Barnyard Swing Miniature Golf - 3 min drive
- Cooperstown Brewing Company - 5 min drive
- Brewery Ommegang - 9 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 82 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn & Suites Milford / Cooperstown
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Comfort Inn Milford Cooperstown Hotel
- Comfort Inn Cooperstown Hotel
- Comfort Inn Milford Cooperstown
- Comfort Inn Cooperstown
- Cooperstown Inn Suites at the Ballpark
- Country Inn Suites By Carlson Cooperstown NY
- Comfort Inn & Suites Milford / Cooperstown Hotel
- Comfort Inn & Suites Milford / Cooperstown Milford
- Comfort Inn & Suites Milford / Cooperstown Hotel Milford
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Only issue was hot tub temperature was not hot enough. Minor issue. Otherwise stay was fine