Cebu Hotels from RM31
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Cebu give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cathedrals, festivals and cafes. A top sight in the city is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 280 hotels and other accommodation options in Cebu
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Cebu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Cebu is 50 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C