Overview of Hilton Cairns
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
King Hilton Guest Room
King Hilton, Executive Room, Business Lounge Access
Double Hilton Guest Room
King Hilton Deluxe
Double Hilton Deluxe
King Hilton Spa Room
Double Hilton Spa Room
Hilton Executive Spa Suite
Double Hilton Executive Room
Hilton Premier Suite
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Hilton Cairns is in Cairns's Cairns Central Business District neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Reef Fleet Terminal and Cairns Marlin Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Cairns Central Shopping Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Cazaly's Stadium or Barlow Park. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and skydiving.Visit our Cairns travel guide
- Reef Fleet Terminal - 3 min walk
- Reef Hotel Casino - 5 min walk
- Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome - 5 min walk
- Esplanade Lagoon - 9 min walk
- Cairns Marlin Marina - 10 min walk
- Cairns Station - 18 min walk
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mondo on the Waterfront – Ocean-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 38 for adults and AUD 19 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 20 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities