Brunswick Heads Hotels from RM309
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Brunswick Heads
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Brunswick Heads
Visitors to Brunswick Heads are sure to enjoy the rivers and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and theatres.
- You'll find 547 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY), 25.9 mi (41.6 km) away
Dressing for Brunswick Heads
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Brunswick Heads gets about 34 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Brunswick Heads?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brunswick Heads, will I receive a refund?
Yes, most hotel bookings are fully refundable as long as you cancel before the accommodation’s cancellation deadline, which is usually within 24-48 hours of the scheduled arrival. If you booked a non-refundable reservation, you might still have the option to cancel and get a refund within a 24-hour period of your booking. Put in your dates and click on “Search”, then use the filter option “free cancellation” to review the best options available in Brunswick Heads.
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Brunswick Heads?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Brunswick Heads?
Reflections Holiday Parks Terrace Reserve is a top 4-star property on Expedia for families, and features a lazy river and in-room kitchens. Other good choices for your child-friendly holiday include Jaspers Apartments and Brunswick Heads Chalet Motel. Also, attractions in the area such as Macadamia Castle are fun for the whole family.
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Brunswick Heads?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Brunswick Heads?
Recent Reviews in Brunswick Heads
More trip options
- Hotels in Brunswick Heads by Star Rating
- Hotels near Brunswick Heads Airport
- Hotels near Brunswick Heads Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Brunswick Heads
- More Hotel Options in Brunswick Heads
- Brunswick Heads Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Brunswick Heads
- Hotels Near Brunswick Heads
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations