- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kea Farm
- 1 min walk
- Raju Hill Strawberry Farm
- 1 min walk
- Cameron Highland Butterfly Farm
- 6 min walk
- Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah)
- 74 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Kea Garden Mini Chalet is located in Brinchang. Sam Poh Temple and Cameron Bharat Tea Plantation are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Cameron Highland Butterfly Farm and Ee Feng Gu Bee Farm. Mossy Forest and Orang Asli Settlement are also worth visiting.
- Kea Farm - 1 min walk
- Raju Hill Strawberry Farm - 1 min walk
- Cameron Highland Butterfly Farm - 6 min walk
- Cactus Point - 7 min walk
- Ee Feng Gu Bee Farm - 9 min walk
- Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah) - 102 min drive
About this property
Kea Garden Mini Chalet
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 10 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 50.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Kea Garden Mini Brinchang
- Kea Garden Mini Chalet Campsite
- Kea Garden Mini Chalet Brinchang
- Kea Garden Mini Chalet Campsite Brinchang
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Pleasant stay. Only my head hit the chalet roof twice.. Its quite low