Those travelling to Bibai are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Asahikawa (AKJ), 38.1 mi (61.3 km) away.
Dressing for Bibai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of -7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bibai is 35 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 23°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -8°F