Couldn't fault this hotel, spotlessly clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff were lovely ,very helpful and accomodating. The breakfast was brilliant, set us up nicely for the day. Room and bathroom big enough for the 3 of us. Set back in a quiet street, it's about 5 minute walk to the nearest train station. The large and best shopping center in Bangkok Iconsiam is about ten minutes away. Overall a brilliant stay, would definitely go back if returning to Bangkok.
- Bangkok Riverside
- 7 min walk
- 18 min walk
- Asiatique The Riverfront
- 5 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 48 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
- Bangkok Riverside - 7 min walk
- Iconsiam - 18 min walk
- Asiatique The Riverfront - 5 min drive
- Wat Arun - 6 min drive
- Wat Pho - 14 min drive
- Krung Thon Buri BTS Station - 3 min walk
- Wongwian Yai Station - 4 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 48 min drive
About this property
Tour/ticket assistance, a front desk safe and free WiFi in public areas are available at this guesthouse. All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, electric kettles and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Free bottled water, safes and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: THB 200 for adults and THB 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vera Nidhra Bangkok
- Vera Nidhra Guesthouse
- Vera Nidhra Guesthouse Bangkok
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge) during limited hours
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times, on request
Food and drink
- Local cuisine breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–10 AM: THB 200 for adults and THB 200 for children
- Front-desk safe
- No lifts
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- flat-screen TV
- satellite channels
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Free bottled water
Fantastic hotel, great staff
We absolutely loved this hotel and thoroughly recommend it. Faby and Oak and their team are fantastic hosts. The hotel is impeccably clean, bright, welcoming, beautifully decorated. Breakfast was different every day, Faby asked us what we would like the following day. We stayed three times on our way through Bangkok and Faby organised delicious sandwiches and juice for us to takeaway when we left on one of our earlier starts, and looked after some of our luggage another time. The hotel is in a great area, close to the skytrain and some lovely restaurants. Thank you Faby and to all her team for their welcome, this is definitely the place that we will be staying in Bangkok from now on and where will will recommend to our friends, being a hospitality professional myself, I recommend this hotel 100%, wonderful! Roland