- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Bumrungrad Hospital
- 9 min walk
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall
- 13 min walk
- Erawan Shrine
- 19 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
In the city centre, The Landmark Bangkok is in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Patpong Night Market and Bangkok Riverside are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lumphini Park and Sanamluang. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World if you're travelling with kids.
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 9 min walk
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 13 min walk
- Erawan Shrine - 19 min walk
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 2 min drive
- Pratunam Market - 16 min drive
- Nana BTS Station - 4 min walk
- Bangkok Makkasan Station - 9 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Landmark Bangkok
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Landmark Bangkok Hotel
- Landmark Hotel
- Landmark Bangkok
- The Landmark Bangkok Hotel
- The Landmark Bangkok Bangkok
- The Landmark Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
All round excellent hotel - room A1 quality, everything is clean and well presented. Staff are polite and friendly