Overview of Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok
Choose dates to view prices
Business Room (Class)
Deluxe Room (Grand)
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Room (Premium)
Family Two Bedroom Adjoining (King Bed +Twin Beds)
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighbourhood, Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok is in the business district and near a metro station. Thailand Cultural Center and Jim Thompson House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Erawan Shrine and Victory Monument. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top local attraction. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 8 min walk
- Lumphini Park - 4 min drive
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 8 min drive
- Erawan Shrine - 9 min drive
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 13 min drive
- Asok Railway Station - 2 min drive
- Asoke BTS Station - 6 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Attico – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- China Table – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Twenty-Seven Bites – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 2000.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 706 for adults and THB 353 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1750 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1766 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Wish breakfast was included. I didnt know that we got a discount on food until we are checking out.