Overall, it was a great and very comfy stay. Here are what I like and dislike...
- location, amazing with so many dining choices, in the center of downtown
- everything in the room, great condition, great decoration
- separated toilet and bathroom (bathtub was superb)
- bed and pillows, provided so many pillow choices
- view, etc.
- breakfast was not so many choices, kinda boring and tasted so-so
- check in service (slow, long queue for check in)
- security (someone mistakenly entered my room at 8 pm, at first idk who entered my room, like staff or someone else? which was scared me I couldn't sleep all night! The hotel took quite sometimes to tell me that the person was their own staff (I need to ask them twice to know this instead of them getting back and explaining to me first🙄)