Overview of Arun Residence
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, Arun Residence is in the historical district and on a river. Wat Pho and Temple of the Emerald Buddha are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bangkok Riverside and Sanamluang. Check out an event or a game at Rajamangala Stadium, and consider making time for Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Wat Pho - 7 min walk
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha - 13 min walk
- Grand Palace - 14 min walk
- Khaosan Road - 10 min drive
- Wat Arun - 16 min drive
- MRT Wat Mangkon Station - 4 min drive
- Yommarat - 5 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Deck – Restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: THB 300 for adults and THB 300 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 750 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great New Years Eve Spot
The hotel staff were lovely. They let us our room 2 hours early on New Years Eve. They also had a rooftop party that we were included in for no extra charge. The view of War Arun was magical. We did have a loft bedroom with the bathroom downstairs, there was mot much of a railing and if you were unsteady in the night it felt a bit precarious. All was great !