- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall
- 11 min walk
- Bumrungrad Hospital
- 3 min drive
- Lumphini Park
- 4 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighbourhood, 12th Avenue Hotel Bangkok is in the business district and near a metro station. Erawan Shrine and Victory Monument are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World and Bangkok Riverside. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rajamangala Stadium, or consider Central Embassy for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 11 min walk
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 3 min drive
- Erawan Shrine - 3 min drive
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 3 min drive
- Lumphini Park - 4 min drive
- Asoke BTS Station - 9 min walk
- Asok Railway Station - 14 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- Boccone – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
12th Avenue Hotel Bangkok
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 600.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 300 for adults and THB 150 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 600.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Bangkok
- 12th Avenue Bangkok Bangkok
- 12th Avenue Hotel Bangkok Hotel
- 12th Avenue Hotel Bangkok Bangkok
- 12th Avenue Hotel Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
12th Avenue Hotel, Bangkok
After a long flight, this hotel was a little haven in busy Bangkok. It’s not situated in a particularly pleasant road but it’s great once you’re in the hotel. Our room had everything. The bathroom was spacious, stylish and very clean. Housekeeping promptly brought and made up an additional bed. Nothing was too much trouble. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay again.