Ballina Hotels from RM261
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Ballina, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- You'll find 520 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away
Dressing for Ballina
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ballina is 34 millimetres
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 8°C