Balamban Hotels from RM109
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Balamban has to offer including the aquarium and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Balamban
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Balamban
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Balamban gets about 50 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 24°C