Visitors can enjoy all that Albion has to offer including its museums. In Albion, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Albion
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 17°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Albion gets about 1091 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C