The location is very convenient. Easy accessibility to all amenities. Hotel shower room is old and need more cleaning or facelifting . but overall, it is value for money staying in this hotel.
- Portas do Cerco
- 3 min drive
- Macau Ferry Terminal
- 5 min drive
- New Yaohan Department Store
- 5 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Connected to the convention centre and in the city centre, L Hotel Lianhua is in an area with great shopping. Macau Tower and Ruins of St. Paul's Cathedral are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Macau Ferry Terminal. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Zhuhai International Circuit or Tap Seac Multisport Pavilion.
- Portas do Cerco - 3 min drive
- New Yuan Ming Palace - 4 min drive
- Macau Ferry Terminal - 5 min drive
- New Yaohan Department Store - 5 min drive
- Macau Fisherman's Wharf - 5 min drive
- Zhuhai (ZUH) - 49 min drive
About this property
L Hotel Lianhua
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CNY 500.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- L Hotel Lianhua Hotel
- L Hotel Lianhua Zhuhai
- L Hotel Lianhua Hotel Zhuhai
- Liked: Staff & service
A bit smelly in the room