- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Fireplace
About this area
Located in Poland, Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland is in an area with good shopping. Arms Family Museum and Powers Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Mill Creek Park and Canfield Fairgrounds. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Covelli Centre, or consider a night out at Mill Creek MetroParks Farm. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Poland travel guide
- Chuck E. Cheese's - 17 min walk
- Boardman Park - 4 min drive
- Blazed and Bedazzled - 7 min drive
- Mill Creek Park - 10 min drive
- Lanterman's Mill - 15 min drive
- Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.) - 82 min drive
About this property
Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The telephone in the room did not work. They said it was just unplugged and it was plugged back in and still did not work. I had to walk to the front desk every time I needed towels and other things. The microwave in the kitchen also did not work so my family couldn’t warm or food up to eat. This hotel was disappointing.