Overview of Holiday Inn Youngstown South
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (MOBILITY)
Room, Accessible, Bathtub (MOBILITY)
Room, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
Room, Accessible, Bathtub (Hearing, Mobility)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing)
About this area
Located in Boardman, Holiday Inn Youngstown South is in an area with good shopping. Powers Auditorium and Arms Family Museum are cultural highlights and Fellows Riverside Gardens is a popular local attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Covelli Centre. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Boardman travel guide
- Chuck E. Cheese's - 15 min walk
- Boardman Park - 7 min drive
- Blazed and Bedazzled - 10 min drive
- Mill Creek Park - 10 min drive
- Lanterman's Mill - 15 min drive
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 57 min drive
- Where to eat
- TJs Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- TJs Lounge – Serves light fare.
About this property
Holiday Inn Youngstown South
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities