Visitors to Wyong are sure to enjoy the golfing, bars and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Wyong
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 40.2 mi (64.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 48 mi (77.3 km) away
Getting around Wyong
Make your way to Wyong Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Wyong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- Average annual rainfall for Wyong is 33 millimetres
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 8°C