Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Tubigon has to offer. There are 83 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tagbilaran (TAG), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 26.7 mi (43 km) away.
Dressing for Tubigon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- About 50 millimetres of rain falls on Tubigon each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F