Visiting Sydney Olympic Park
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Sydney Olympic Park, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the sporting events, theatres and live music. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals. Around the area, top sights include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
- You'll find 1460 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city centre
Getting around Sydney Olympic Park
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sydney Olympic Park Station. Sydney Olympic Park might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Sydney Olympic Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- About 1188 millimetres of rain falls on Sydney Olympic Park each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 8°C