- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Generator Stockholm
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Twin Room
Private 4 bed Room
Family Room for 4
Room, 6 Beds
Bed in 4 bed Dorm
Bed in a 6 bed Mixed Dorm
Bed in a 6 bed Female Only Dorm
About this area
Located in Stockholm's Norrmalm neighbourhood, Generator Stockholm is in the city centre and near a metro station. Vasa Museum and ABBA The Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mall of Scandinavia and Kista Galleria. Check out an event or a game at Stockholm Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Tivoli Grona Lund, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Stockholm travel guide
- Stockholm Concert Hall - 11 min walk
- Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre - 11 min walk
- Stockholm City Hall - 17 min walk
- Royal Swedish Opera - 20 min walk
- Stockholm Palace - 12 min drive
- Stockholm City Station - 10 min walk
- Hotorget T-Bana - 10 min walk
- Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 36 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between SEK 75 and SEK 95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: SEK 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Generator is in a great location, is great value and I really enjoyed going downstairs to the restaurant to eat, have a drink and do some work with my laptop. The wifi was excellent, the service courteous, and there are bikes to rent which is always a big plus for me!