Overview of Mercure Singapore Bugis
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Loft (25 Square metres)
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Mercure Singapore Bugis is in a walkable area with good shopping. Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens. Don't miss out on a visit to Universal Studios Singapore™. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Bras Basah Station is 6 minutes by foot and Bugis Station is 6 minutes.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 4 min walk
- Raffles City - 12 min walk
- Haji Lane - 12 min walk
- Suntec Convention & Exhibition Center - 14 min walk
- Mustafa Centre - 18 min walk
- Bras Basah Station - 6 min walk
- JB Sentral - 23 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Royale – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Song Garden – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Mercure Singapore Bugis
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 24 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 70.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of SG Clean (Singapore) and Bureau Veritas (Accor Hotels) guidelines.