- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of JetQuay Suites
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- 24/7 Front Desk
Choose dates to view prices
Single Nap Room - Max 6 Hours Stay, Meal included
Deluxe Single Room
About this area
Located in Singapore, JetQuay Suites is near the airport. Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal and Downtown East are worth exploring if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Changi City Point and Changi Village Food Centre. Check out an event or a game at Singapore Indoor Stadium, and consider making time for Singapore Flyer, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Changi City Point - 6 min drive
- Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal - 8 min drive
- Singapore Expo - 8 min drive
- Changi Village Food Centre - 18 min drive
- Changi Beach Park - 23 min drive
- Changi Airport Station - 16 min walk
- JB Sentral - 33 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 2 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The breakfast was good, a little disappointed that they didn’t have any drivers available to pick me up at my terminal but understandable since it was so late at night.