Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Semanu has to offer. There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Semanu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 1210 millimetres of rain falls on Semanu each year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 34°F, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 23°F