Saraburi Hotels from RM52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Saraburi has to offer including the golf courses, temples and parks. In Saraburi, there are 12 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 45.6 mi (73.4 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Saraburi
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Saraburi Station, Nong Bua Station or Saraburi Ban Pokpaek Station. Saraburi may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Saraburi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- Saraburi gets about 1154 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 37°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C