Visitors to Sabah are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those visiting the city may also want to explore places to see in the larger region.
Dressing for Sabah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 63 millimetres of rain falls on Sabah each year
- Usually October and May are the hottest months with an average of 30°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 22°F