Travellers to Revnice will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Prague Castle, Old Town Square and Sea World.
- There are 1456 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Revnice
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Revnice Station. Revnice may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Revnice
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- About 488 millimetres of rain falls on Revnice each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°F