Redding Hotels from RM297
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Redding, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping and riverfront. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodation options in Redding
- The closest major airport is in Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Redding
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Redding Station. Redding might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Redding
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Redding is 868 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C