Search Apartments in Ratchaburi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Ratchaburi
Staying in an Apartment in Ratchaburi
You'll find 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Ratchaburi. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you find accommodation that is similar. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can also filter by similar properties such as condos, holiday homes or cottages.
Best Time to Visit Ratchaburi
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 35°C and nighttime temperatures average 20°C
- April-June: 35°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1387 inches in a year
Things to Do in Ratchaburi
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Ratchaburi Zoo, or get out into nature at a spot like Tham Khao Bin Cave. In the larger area, you’ll find Wat Chorng Lohm Temple and Central Botanical Garden of Literature.Ratchaburi also is known for:
How to Get to Ratchaburi and Around the Area
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Ratchaburi Chulalongkorn Bridge Station, Ratchaburi Station or Ratchaburi Ban Kluai Station. Ratchaburi might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.