Visitors can enjoy all that Palangkaraya has to offer including the rivers, museums and shopping. In Palangkaraya, there are 22 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Palangkaraya (PKY-Tjilik Riwut), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Palangkaraya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Palangkaraya gets about 63 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 24°C