Overview of Halekulani Okinawa
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Ocean View King
Premier Ocean View Twin
Executive Ocean Front Suite Twin
Premier Club Ocean Front Twin
Premier Ocean View Triple
Coral Suite King
Premier Club Ocean Front Triple
Premier Ocean Front Twin
Coral Suite Twin
Executive Ocean Suite King
Premier Ocean Front King
Executive Ocean Front Suite King
Premier Club Ocean Front King
Deluxe Ocean View Twin
Deluxe Ocean View Triple
Deluxe Ocean View Sunset Wing King
Deluxe Ocean View Sunset Wing Twin
Halekulani Cliff Villa
Deluxe Ocean View Sunset Wing Triple
Premier Ocean Front Triple
Premier Ocean View King
About this area
Located in Onna, Halekulani Okinawa is by the ocean. Nago Pineapple Park is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Kariyushi Beach and Cape Manza. Travelling with kids? Consider Ryukyu Mura and Ostrich Show Land.Visit our Onna travel guide
- Kariyushi Beach - 2 min walk
- Mission Beach - 2 min drive
- Bankoku Shinryokan - 4 min drive
- Busena Marine Park - 4 min drive
- Busena Beach - 8 min drive
- Naha (OKA) - 66 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 4000 for adults and JPY 2000 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort