Visiting North Adelaide
Families will find kid-friendly activities in North Adelaide, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping and abundant cafes. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its zoo. Top sights around the area include Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Festival Centre and Government House.
- You'll find 467 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around North Adelaide
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from North Adelaide Station. North Adelaide might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for North Adelaide
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- North Adelaide gets about 534 millimetres of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C