History buffs will enjoy exploring Naha, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its museums and tours. A top sight in the area is Ikei Island.
- You'll find 728 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Okinawa
- The closest major airport is in Naha (OKA), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Naha
Nearby metro stations include Asahibashi Station, Kenchomae Station and Tsubogawa Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Naha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Naha is 1289 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°C