Visitors can enjoy all that Nachod has to offer including the museums and monuments. In Nachod, there are 4 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Nachod
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Nachod Station. Nachod might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Nachod
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -3°C at night
- About 509 millimetres of rain falls on Nachod each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -3°C