Visitors can enjoy all that Muara has to offer including its beaches. There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bandar Seri Begawan (BWN-Brunei Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Limbang (LMN), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) away.
Dressing for Muara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Muara is 56 millimetres
- Usually August and June are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas July and October are often coldest, averaging 23°C