Visitors can enjoy all that Mertoyudan has to offer including its restaurants. In Mertoyudan, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Mertoyudan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Mertoyudan is 1301 millimetres
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while September and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C