Travel to Manzanillo
Top hotels in Manzanillo
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Top things to do in Manzanillo
Manzanillo Beach Holiday
A Manzanillo holiday makes it easy to kick back and relax. Whether you like the thought of lazing by the water's edge or wandering along the shoreline looking for pretty seashells, a trip to Manzanillo will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated. If you want to be close to the city centre, base yourself close to Playa Miramar. This well-known stretch of coast is only 6 miles (10 km) away. We also offer Manzanillo holiday packages within easy reach of Playa La Audiencia and Oro Beach, two other fantastic options.
Things You Should Know About Manzanillo
- Listening to the hypnotic sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what you can find among our Manzanillo beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Lots of travellers also choose to spend their getaway in private holiday homes here. Casa El Apartacho by Kivoya and Casa Sean are a few places that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Manzanillo look after all the finer details. That means more time for you to focus on the important task of kicking back and enjoying yourself.
- Eager to know what Manzanillo has to offer? It's hard to beat insider tips. After you arrive, chat to one or two of the 130,000 people who call this place home. Check out our useful Manzanillo things to do page, too.
- Save big bucks on experiences by booking our Manzanillo holiday deals. With fantastic attractions like Zocalo to explore, this popular destination will keep you on the go.