Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Manang has to offer. There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 32.7 mi (52.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Manang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Manang is 70 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F